25th Anniversary Celebration at the Pueblo Bonito Inn B&B
Time flies when you’re having fun! This age old adage has been proven true for Herb and Amy Behm and the staff of Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn.
On Feb 7, 1986, this young newlywed couple moved from Dallas, TX to Santa Fe, NM and embarked upon a 25-year career evolving the Pueblo Bonito B&B property into charming, comfortable, historical New Mexico accommodations that exhibit the authentic flavor of Old Santa Fe.
An anticipated treat by over 18,000 visitors who voted it Outstanding Inn of the Southwest-2005 at bedandbreakfast.com. Other accolades include:
- Best Preservation Renovation for Historical Significance from the Santa Fe Historical Society 1989
- Best of Santa Fe for Accommodation from the Santa Fe Reporter 1990
- 2nd in Best of Santa Fe for Bed and Breakfast from the Santa FeReporter 1991
- Sunset Magazine Feature Article: “Snowy in Santa Fe” 2000
- Santa Fean Magazine Feature Article: “10 Best Santa Fe Accommodation” 2003
- Top Lodging (7 best places to Stay in Santa Fe)- Sunset Magazine 2011
“Acknowledging past progress and success has been a journey,” stated the Behms. “We love traveling arm in arm with our loyal customers turned friends — to whom we have had the privilege to serve.”
Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn proudly celebrates this milestone achievement and looks forward to many more successful years yet to come! Pack your bags and join us today!