Policies & Services
Reservations at Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn are confirmed for a guest if and only if a valid credit card is given. If your travel plans change and you find the need to cancel your reservation, please call us at least 5 (five) days* prior to the scheduled arrival date.
* 14 days prior notice is required for individual bookings during special events, some holidays, etc (i.e. Martin Luther King, Balloon Fiesta, Spring Break dates, Folk Art Market, Wine/Chili Festival, etc – not limited to these dates or special events – PLEASE CHECK YOUR CONFIRMATION FOR CLARIFICATION OF REQUIREMENTS.
* 30 days prior notice is required for group bookings, multiple room bookings (2 or more), major holidays (i.e. Christmas, New Years, reunions, parties, group travel, etc) and some special events like Indian Market, etc. Call 1-800-461-4599. A cancellation number will be given.
Note: “Holidays or Special Events” are time periods consisting of more than one day than the actual date the holiday or event occurs on. Examples are: Labor day, Christmas, New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, Balloon Fiesta, etc. It is common for an entire weekend, week or several days to be considered “holiday or special event dates”. Cancellation policy holds for all these time periods.
In the event a cancellation occurs (includes: shortening of stay; early check out; or “no-show”) with less than five (5) days* notice (or applicable notice as noted above) the reserving guest will be responsible for the entire reservation and the reserving card will be charged – regardless of reason given.
Rates/policies are subject to change and will vary during high demand periods and for special requests. Rates guaranteed in confirmation are for number of occupants as stated in confirmation. Additional people over 2 in any room require additional $25/person charge/night.
Group or multiple room bookings are subject to final approval by the Innkeeper and may warrant changes. Please contact the us directly by phone for help with group bookings. 1-800-461-4599
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-In: 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Late arrivals (after 6:00 p.m.), please call to make arrangements at least 24 hours prior to arrival date.
Check-Out: 11:00 a.m. Please no late checkouts! Guests unable to render a room by 11:00 a.m. will be charged $60 on their reserving credit card and personal belongings may be removed by management so as to prepare room for incoming guests.
Smoking, Pets, Children & Trailers
• Smoking is prohibited inside any/all buildings or rooms. A $250 fee will be charged to reserving guest if smoking occurs in any of these areas. However, smoking outdoors is permitted. Please refrain from discarding butts on our grounds or in your room.
•Pets are NOT allowed – sorry! This is strictly enforced out of consideration to our human guests whom suffer from animal allergies. We ask kindly of folks traveling with pets to find Santa Fe lodging that is “pet friendly”. If, however, our request is disregarded and an animal is taken into a room for any reason, a $70/pet/night charge will be charged and damage and/or deep cleaning fees will be liability of reserving guest ($250+). Service Animals by law must be accepted. We respectfully ask out of consideration for other guests who suffer serious health issues from animal allergies to please seek pet friendly accommodations that already provide for human and pet needs. Thank you for your considerations.
• Children of all ages are permitted, but are not free! We welcome families with more than two people into our suites. Additional charge of $25/person/nt are applicable for all ages (0-100 +) up to a max of 4 people allowed in suites. All Standard rooms accomodate a maximum of two people only.
• Trailer parking is not available on our premises. Please call for assistance in making arrangement to park your trailer.
Fireplaces and Fireplace Useage–
Operational during winter months only (Mid-Oct thru Mid-May).
Wood allotments to be provided by Inn only, placed in room during daily cleaning hours (8 am -12:00 am). Guests requesting “no service” for room cleaning will NOT have daily allotments placed in room for that day.
No other items than PBI provided wood, pressed logs, fire starters, or other fire related items are to be burned in PBI fireplaces.
Guests are not allowed to supply thier own firewood or items for fires. Strick adherence to this policy is required by all guests at all times- no exceptions. As these regulations exist to protect all guests of PBI, fines of $250 and up will be charged to a reserving guests card if “Fireplaces and Fireplace Useage” policy is not strictly adhered to.
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Online bookings are available 24/7/365.
Food Service Hours:
Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m; Afternoon Cookies: 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
** Paying guests only are welcome to enjoy complimentary food service. Pre-arrangement for non-paying guests is requested in advance- additional charges apply ($15 + tx/person breakfast). Non-pre-approved visitors (non-paying nightly guests of Pueblo Bonito b&b) charges will automatically be made to reserving guests’ credit card- whether food service is enjoyed in comunial dining room, in guest’s room or grounds.**