Specials and Promotions – Pueblo Bonito Inn of Santa Fe
Welcoming Loyal Returning Guests and New Friends since 1986- 31 years of service!
Tripadvisor: “Certificate of Excellence” 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16!
Voted “2013 & 2012 Guest Favorite” ; “2011 Most Likely to Return” bnbfinder.com
2010 Top Santa Fe Lodging- NM Magazine 10/10 ; “2005 Outstanding Inn of Southwest”- bedandbreakfast.com
2015, 2014, 2013 EXCELLENT RATED for Downtown Santa Fe lodging choices!
2016 SANTA FE TRAVEL DEALS- Lodging, Parking, Breakfast & Memories made for a Lifetime of Enjoyment.
LIMITED 31st Anniversary “THANK YOU” 10% EARLY DIRECT BOOKING Discount:
To thank guests for booking directly with us we’re offering an EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on many 2016 dates (not all). Early bookings get the best selection of dates and availability! September thru December are now on sale- Hurry while dates and availability last! Some dates still apply in July & August- check on line to see if your travel dates will still apply the 10% additional discount. Rest assured- our package rates are THE most competitive in downtown Santa Fe even without the 10% additional thank you discount for booking early!
We’re celebrating our 31st year of consecutive service to Santa Fe travelers! Our success is due to hard work and personal commitment with sincere care and honest dealings of our guests. Guests in turn, graciously reciprocate their appreciation with the courtesy of booking directly with us to reduce unnecessary commissions helping to keep our nightly rates very competitive! So we say “THANK YOU” and show our appreciation by providing ADDITIONAL 10% DISCOUNT on many already Discounted Web Special Rates!
Please note… some dates no longer apply in June thru August as internet discounted rates are EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE!! Go ahead and test us 🙂 You’ll find nowhere else serving New Mexico’s best breakfast tamales and homemade green chile stew for FREE (as part of our nightly packages!).
NOTE: Invalid on commissionable reservations and payments (i.e. Booking.com gift certificates), etc.
JULY-OCTOBER: TASTE OF NEW MEXICO SPECIAL 2016
- 3 US National Parks within 40 minute drive! Scenic drives from Pueblo Bonito to Bandelier National Park; Tent Rock National Park; Pecos National Park – all make excellent half or full day trips from the inn!
- Free On-Site Parking (up to $35/nt savings) for paying guests.
- Free full New Mexico style breakfast buffet– featuring red chile pork tamales, Amy’s green chile chicken stew, fresh fruit, coffee cakes, toaster items, smears, cereals, yogurts, gluten and lactose free items, and much more!
- 2 for 1 wine/spirit tasting – NM Award winning winery and/or NM distillery! Coupons provided by Estrella del Norte/Don Quixote**
- Free Wi-Fi in and outside rooms. Enjoy a hot cup of coffee or glass of wine in our secluded courtyard areas and stay in contact!
- Free Afternoon tea time – a casual time served daily. Chocolate chip cookies, chips, salsa, tea, and other assorted refreshments.
- Distinctive historic New Mexico architecturally accurate accommodations! Each of our 18 private guest rooms are encased in the original 2 ft thick adobe walls built 1860. Our amazing property is not a representation- it’s the real thing! Experience living history as your room will have: a private bath with a tub/shower; real wood burning kiva fireplace; traditional historic New Mexico architectural elements like vigas, nichos, bancos, corbels, mosaic tiled deep soaking tub, hand formed nicho vanity, and more (elements are not all the same in each individual guest room. Please see room descriptions or call us for selection assistance 1-800-4651-4599.
NOTE: Limited availability! As rooms become more scarce….. rates increase! So Early Booking is advise!
Call for assistance: 1-800-461-4599 or BOOK DIRECTLY ONLINE NOW
$139+ Last Minute JUNE SANTA FE TRAVEL Discount
Room rates fluctuate starting at $139+ June. LIMITED based upon Availability!
June is a great month to visit Santa Fe. Beautiful flowers, hiking, Rodeo, festivals, and more! Guest planning stays in June can look forward to a great value travel package with Pueblo Bonito! Room rate begin at $139+ and include: Breakfast buffet, afternoon tea, Wifi and Parking- All FREE!! Also, Free- combine our TASTE OF NEW MEXICO PACKAGE to include our own famous handmade red chile pork tamales and Green Chile Chicken Stew, 2 for 1 coupons for tastings at nearby Estrella del Norte winery AND Don Quixote distillery! Savor rich flavors of New Mexico everyday on your June Santa Fe visit with an enchanting stay at Pueblo Bonito Inn in downtown Santa Fe! THE most historic, authentic adobe pueblo-style b&b in New Mexico! Celebrating 31 consecutive years of serving cherished New Mexico visitors. 1-800-461-4599 BOOK NOW! Select your travel dates, choose your historic guest room and enjoy!
Call for Assistance: 1-800-461-4599
**2 for 1 Coupon offers can expire without notice if/when participating winery/distillery deem invalid.**
SANTA FE OPERA LODGING PACKAGE
Santa Fe Opera is minutes from Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast doorstep! Enhance any July or August stay by immersing yourself in one or more nights of outstanding Opera Performances at our famous Santa Fe Opera House! Walk to Opera shuttle (for pickup/drop off) OR drive to Santa Fe Opera House and park free with Opera ticket purchase! Room rates begin at $149.99/nt if you book direct but are limited! Our competitive Opera lodging package is very popular so we book up quickly- allow us to assist you (call 1-800-461-4599) for best room and date availability. Package include Free: Taste of New Mexico package combined; Breakfast buffet; WiFi; Parking; Afternoon cookies! No hassle downtown parking at our inn- just park and walk anywhere in downtown (restaurants, plaza, historic sites, museums, galleries, Canyon Rd, Rail yard, Farmers Market and more!). Enjoy one of Santa Fe’s richest artistic events- the Santa Fe Opera 2016 season- featuring the following performances:
July 4th 2016 “CREATE a MEMORABLE VACATION PACKAGE”
Fourth of July in Santa Fe, NM is amazing! After all, wouldn’t Santa Fe (who’s age is more than 400 years) be steeped in tradition – especially for a National Holiday? For a 4th of July Celebration a little different than what you’re use to- try Santa Fe, New Mexico!
Early Booking Package: $159+ (Limited offer). Includes: Breakfast, WiFi, Parking & Walk to Plaza!!
Make a 4th of July vacation event package using these scheduled events:
- Pancakes On The Plaza- Start on the plaza with freshly made pancakes and juice served by members of Santa Fe’s Rotary Club. This is- a longtime local favorite tradition where Santa Feans and visitors alike, gather to share goodwill with old friends, new acquaintances and support local charities in celebration of 4th of July! If that’s not enough- how ’bout a sticky smile or hug from a little one! $7/person
- Bandstand on the Plaza- toe-tapping talents displayed on the plaza all day. Performances by local musicians, dancers, and artists. FREE
- Vintage Car show on the plaza. See some really cool cars on display. FREE
- Unique art & craft show on the plaza. This is always fun to peruse the artist booths boasting handcrafted jewelry, art, crafts, food items, and more! What would 4th of July be without the special displays of talented folks like you? FREE
- OPERA OPENING WEEKEND (60th anniversary)! Starting Saturday July 2, 3, 4 special events to make a Santa Fe Opera experience one of a kind! If you haven’t been to an opera OR haven’t been to THE Santa Fe Opera… you really should! The facility alone is breath taking- inside and out. Performances are renown for innovation, creativity and amazing showcased apprentice talents. A night at the Opera could very seriously highlight your Santa Fe 4th of July vacation holiday! Cost associated with this- contact Opera directly for tickets.
- Saturday July 2, 2016- Opera Insiders Days! Entertainment and refreshments offered on theater patio at 8:15 am with an informational talk by an opera insider and a backstage tour- FREE!!
- Shidoni Foundry Bronze pouring- located five miles north of Santa Fe, in the village of Tesuque. Once a former apple orchard, now an art gallery. Watch 2000 degree molten bronze poured into ceramic shell molds on Saturday July 2- open to the public! $10/person. Pouring begin at 12:00 pm through the afternoon.
- Fireworks extravaganza! Santa Fe’s beautiful clear night sky fills with brilliant flashes of colored flashes, lines of color bursting and popping with folks of all ages gazing with enjoyment of this age old tradition in celebration of our 240th birthday!
Call: 1-800-461-4599 or Book Online
**Not combinable with any other discount**
Rodeo de Santa Fe 2016- YEEE HAW! June 22-25, 2016
THE Best Rodeo in New Mexico: June 22-25, 2016 in Santa Fe, New Mexico visitors don’t miss this special June Santa Fe event!
Santa Fe Rodeo is full of excitement: Bronc and Muttin busting; Calf and Team Roping; Bull and Bareback riding; Steer wrestling; Barrel racing; rodeo clowns and queens; cotton candy; candy apples; popcorn; peanuts; turkey legs; burgers; fajitas; lemonade; merchants; and plenty of live animals to mention just a few reason to join us! Proud sponsors of the Rodeo Royalty, Pueblo Bonito has limited room nights still available for this year’s Rodeo de Santa Fe enthusiasts, so call now 1-800-461-4599! Not only will you have the time of your life at Santa Fe Rodeo, but you’ll enjoy Santa Fe’s most authentic, historic adobe downtown bed and breakfast! Call 1-800-461-4599 for reservations. Click HERE -Rodeo de Santa Fe ticket information!
Free: Parking; Wifi; Breakfast and Afternoon cookies!
One FREE One Way Shuttle Ticket with $750+ Lodging !!
Spend $750+ on lodging at Pueblo Bonito b&b and get one FREE one way shuttle ticket on the Sandia Shuttle! A $28 value- FREE! New Mexico’s premier shuttle for Pueblo Bonito guests needing transportation from Albuquerque Sunport to our Inn or back. That’s right, Sandia Shuttle will bring you from ABQ to Pueblo Bonito’s doorstep, or return you to ABQ Sunport when it’s time to leave! Good for travel dates through December 2016. (NOTE: Shuttle receipt to be shown at check-in with a $28.00 credit on final bill at check out). Offer good thru: 12/21/16 NOT VALID WITH ANY OTHER DISCOUNT OR ON COMMISSIONABLE RESERVATIONS.
Free Offer good only at time of booking. Ask for SANDIA SHUTTLE FREE ONE WAY TICKET OFFER when reserving room.
Call 1-800-461-4599 for assistance. Taxes do not count in achieving $750+ lodging total.
Rail Runner Package
- Queen room accommodation (2 max); King and Suites available (additional charge).
- Private bath & real burning kiva fireplace (not gas) in your room!
- Breakfast buffet (red chile pork tamales & green chile stew), Afternoon Tea, Wi-Fi
- Complimentary concierge service
- Complimentary Bottle of Bubbly (Sparkling Cider) in room upon arrival.
- 10% discount on all Pueblo Bonito Gift Shop Purchases of regular price
- Round trip NM Rail Runner train ticket(s) reimbursement (up to $40.00) off your room bill.
- Perfect for New Mexico residents to get-a-way and enjoy being a “tourist”!
One Night Stay Package prices:
- $165/night + tax (March/April/May/Nov/Dec)
- $185/night (June-Oct)
- $139/night + tax Jan/Feb
Two Night Min Stay Package prices:
- $145/night + tax (March/April/May/Nov/Dec)
- $165/night + tax (June-Oct)
- $125/night + tax (Jan/Feb)
Must mention “Santa Fe Rail Runner Get Away” when booking.
Terms and Conditions:
- Reimbursement up to $40 for Rail Runner ticket purchase (based on 2x $20 round trip fee). Must request “Santa Fe Rail Runner Get Away” upon booking and present Rail Runner receipt with stay dates applicable at check-in.
- Single or Double occupancy.
- Room availability is limited. Package pricing fluctuates – call for best current pricing.
- Non-combinable with ANY other offer or on commissionable bookings (i.e. OTA, gift certificates, etc)
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- Not applicable for walk-ins.
- Holidays/Special events- package prices may vary or not be applicable- call for information.
- BOOK NOW to begin the fun!