Specials and Promotions – Pueblo Bonito Inn of Santa Fe
Welcoming Loyal Returning Guests and New Friends since 1986- 31 years of service!
Tripadvisor: “Certificate of Excellence” 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16!
Voted “2013 & 2012 Guest Favorite” ; “2011 Most Likely to Return” bnbfinder.com
2010 Top Santa Fe Lodging- NM Magazine 10/10 ; “2005 Outstanding Inn of Southwest”- bedandbreakfast.com
2015, 2014, 2013 EXCELLENT RATED for Downtown Santa Fe lodging choices!
2016 SANTA FE TRAVEL DEALS- Lodging, Parking, Breakfast & Memories made for a Lifetime of Enjoyment.
LIMITED BOOK DIRECT DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!
Thank you for booking directly with us! Please take extra nightly discounts off our already low online rates for selected dates and rooms when booking directly. Dates, discounts and applicability can fluctuate! Due to the popularity of these discounts and our extremely competitive online pricing, SOME DATES will have different discounts available ($5/nt to $15/nt depending on dates/occupancy!). We suggest you BOOK EARLY for best selection and higher discounts. Remember: ALL RATES INCLUDE: FREE Breakfast, FREE Parking (up to a $35/nt savings in downtown Santa Fe!), FREE WiFi and FREE afternoon cookies! Rest assured- our pricing package is THE most competitive in downtown Santa Fe (even without the additional nightly discounts)! We know- we’ve done this 31 years- we know we offer a GREAT VALUE for our location!
NOTE OF INTEREST: OTA (online Travel agents like Expedia/Hotels.com/Booking.com) are negatively impacting the hospitality business. In 2016 alone Pueblo Bonito shows a 22.5% expense being paid to OTA’s! That means YOU are paying OTA’s 22.5% of your room night and we are discounting what we receive by 22.5%!! You know this can’t last long and thus YOU – sometime in the future may end up with less choices in your travel lodging and WILL pay more eventually (extra fees, raised room rates, etc! No business can give up 22.5% of their profit (this is our profit!) and expect to continue a healthy business- they will have to increase prices or decrease services, etc. Help us and our hospitality comrades- BOOK DIRECT with your service provider! Thank you for your consideration.
NOTE: Invalid on commissionable payments (i.e. bedandbreakfast.com certificates, etc).
JULY-OCTOBER: TASTE OF NEW MEXICO SPECIAL 2016
- 3 US National Parks within 40 minute drive! Scenic drives from Pueblo Bonito to Bandelier National Park; Tent Rock National Park; Pecos National Park – all make excellent half or full day trips from the inn!
- Free On-Site Parking (up to $35/nt savings) for paying guests.
- Free full New Mexico style breakfast buffet– featuring red chile pork tamales, Amy’s green chile chicken stew, fresh fruit, coffee cakes, toaster items, smears, cereals, yogurts, gluten and lactose free items, and much more!
- 2 for 1 wine/spirit tasting – NM Award winning winery and/or NM distillery! Coupons provided by Estrella del Norte/Don Quixote**
- Free Wi-Fi in and outside rooms. Enjoy a hot cup of coffee or glass of wine in our secluded courtyard areas and stay in contact!
- Free Afternoon tea time – a casual time served daily. Chocolate chip cookies, chips, salsa, tea, and other assorted refreshments.
- Distinctive historic New Mexico architecturally accurate accommodations! Each of our 18 private guest rooms are encased in the original 2 ft thick adobe walls built 1860. Our amazing property is not a representation- it’s the real thing! Experience living history as your room will have: a private bath with a tub/shower; real wood burning kiva fireplace; traditional historic New Mexico architectural elements like vigas, nichos, bancos, corbels, mosaic tiled deep soaking tub, hand formed nicho vanity, and more (elements are not all the same in each individual guest room. Please see room descriptions or call us for selection assistance 1-800-4651-4599.
NOTE: Limited availability! As rooms become more scarce….. rates increase! So Early Booking is advise!
Call for assistance: 1-800-461-4599 or BOOK DIRECTLY ONLINE NOW
$139+ JULY SANTA FE TRAVEL LODGING LIMITED
Room rates fluctuate starting at $139+ July. LIMITED based upon Availability!
July is a great month to visit Santa Fe. Opera performances, Folk Art Market, Spanish Market, Farmer Market, hiking, birding, and more! Guest planning stays in July can look forward to a great value travel package with Pueblo Bonito! Room rate begin at $139+ and include: Breakfast buffet, afternoon tea, Wifi and Parking- All FREE!! Also, Free- combine our TASTE OF NEW MEXICO PACKAGE to include our own famous handmade red chile pork tamales and Green Chile Chicken Stew, 2 for 1 coupons for tastings at nearby Estrella del Norte winery AND Don Quixote distillery! Savor rich flavors of New Mexico everyday on your June Santa Fe visit with an enchanting stay at Pueblo Bonito Inn in downtown Santa Fe! THE most historic, authentic adobe pueblo-style b&b in New Mexico! Celebrating 31 consecutive years of serving cherished New Mexico visitors. 1-800-461-4599 BOOK NOW! Select your travel dates, choose your historic guest room and enjoy!
Call for Assistance: 1-800-461-4599
**2 for 1 Coupon offers can expire without notice if/when participating winery/distillery deem invalid.**
SANTA FE OPERA LODGING PACKAGE
Santa Fe Opera is minutes from Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast doorstep! Enhance any July or August stay by immersing yourself in one or more nights of outstanding Opera Performances at our famous Santa Fe Opera House! Walk to Opera shuttle (for pickup/drop off) OR drive to Santa Fe Opera House and park free with Opera ticket purchase! Room rates begin at $149.99/nt if you book direct but are limited! Our competitive Opera lodging package is very popular so we book up quickly- allow us to assist you (call 1-800-461-4599) for best room and date availability. Package include Free: Taste of New Mexico package combined; Breakfast buffet; WiFi; Parking; Afternoon cookies! No hassle downtown parking at our inn- just park and walk anywhere in downtown (restaurants, plaza, historic sites, museums, galleries, Canyon Rd, Rail yard, Farmers Market and more!). Enjoy one of Santa Fe’s richest artistic events- the Santa Fe Opera 2016 season- featuring the following performances:
INDIAN MARKET 2016 “CREATE a MEMORABLE VACATION PACKAGE”
Santa Fe’s Indian Market is World Renown!
August brings the BEST of the BEST to Santa Fe’s Indian Market. Native American art and craftsmen submit samples judged and then awarded top merit will show in Santa Fe Plaza August 19, 20, 2016. You don’t want to miss the Nations premier Native American markets! Lodging is at a premium during this time, but Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast still has 3 rooms left! Give us a call and let us see what we can do for your Santa Fe Indian Market Travel Lodging. Our accommodations reflect the traditions of our native people and their history so well. After all, wouldn’t Santa Fe (who’s age is more than 400 years) be steeped in southwest US tradition – especially for Indian Market 2016? For a Indian Market Lodging that’s a little different than anywhere else in the world, – try Inn at Pueblo Bonito- Santa Fe, New Mexico!
Early Booking Package: $215+ (Limited offer). Includes: Breakfast, WiFi, Parking & Walk to Plaza!!
Call: 1-800-461-4599 or Book Online
**Not combinable with any other discount**
SANTA FE WINE/CHILE FESTIVAL Sept 18-25, 2016
THE Santa Fe Wine Chile Festival begins September 18th 2016! Full of tasty events, and fun competitions, it’s sure to be one of Santa Fe, New Mexico’s best Fall Festivals. Book Now for best room selection and rates!
A special week is scheduled for September 18th through 25th. Featuring 75 Santa Fe restaurants and 100 world-class wineries in an eight day epicurean pleasure event.
This year the Santa Fe Wine & Chile Film Fiesta is a new event and is scheduled for Sunday September 18th thru Tuesday September 20th. Each night, two Santa Fe Wine & Chile restaurants will host a wine reception to a screening of three different films.
Traditionally, the Santa Fe Wine & Chile Fiesta includes six guest chef winery luncheons, seven cooking demos, eight wine seminars, 40 nightly wine dinners, a Live Auction Guest Chefs Luncheon, the Reserve Tasting, and the Grand Tasting on September 24th at the Santa Fe Opera – this years gala event list will be no different! So plan on a delightful and tasty time with us at Inn at Pueblo Bonito- Santa Fe- the most affordable and distinctively historic Santa Fe lodging!
Free: Parking; Wifi; New Mexico Breakfast and Afternoon cookies!
One FREE One Way Shuttle Ticket with $750+ Lodging !!
Spend $750+ on lodging at Pueblo Bonito b&b and get one FREE one way shuttle ticket on the Sandia Shuttle! A $28 value- FREE! New Mexico’s premier shuttle for Pueblo Bonito guests needing transportation from Albuquerque Sunport to our Inn or back. That’s right, Sandia Shuttle will bring you from ABQ to Pueblo Bonito’s doorstep, or return you to ABQ Sunport when it’s time to leave! Good for travel dates through December 2016. (NOTE: Shuttle receipt to be shown at check-in with a $28.00 credit on final bill at check out). Offer good thru: 12/21/16 NOT VALID WITH ANY OTHER DISCOUNT OR ON COMMISSIONABLE RESERVATIONS.
Free Offer good only at time of booking. Ask for SANDIA SHUTTLE FREE ONE WAY TICKET OFFER when reserving room.
Call 1-800-461-4599 for assistance. Taxes do not count in achieving $750+ lodging total.
Rail Runner Package
- Queen room accommodation (2 max); King and Suites available (additional charge).
- Private bath & real burning kiva fireplace (not gas) in your room!
- Breakfast buffet (red chile pork tamales & green chile stew), Afternoon Tea, Wi-Fi
- Complimentary concierge service
- Complimentary Bottle of Bubbly (Sparkling Cider) in room upon arrival.
- 10% discount on all Pueblo Bonito Gift Shop Purchases of regular price
- Round trip NM Rail Runner train ticket(s) reimbursement (up to $40.00) off your room bill.
- Perfect for New Mexico residents to get-a-way and enjoy being a “tourist”!
One Night Stay Package prices:
- $165/night + tax (March/April/May/Nov/Dec)
- $185/night (June-Oct)
- $139/night + tax Jan/Feb
Two Night Min Stay Package prices:
- $145/night + tax (March/April/May/Nov/Dec)
- $165/night + tax (June-Oct)
- $125/night + tax (Jan/Feb)
Must mention “Santa Fe Rail Runner Get Away” when booking.
Terms and Conditions:
- Reimbursement up to $40 for Rail Runner ticket purchase (based on 2x $20 round trip fee). Must request “Santa Fe Rail Runner Get Away” upon booking and present Rail Runner receipt with stay dates applicable at check-in.
- Single or Double occupancy.
- Room availability is limited. Package pricing fluctuates – call for best current pricing.
- Non-combinable with ANY other offer or on commissionable bookings (i.e. OTA, gift certificates, etc)
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- Not applicable for walk-ins.
- Holidays/Special events- package prices may vary or not be applicable- call for information.
- BOOK NOW to begin the fun!