New Mexico Restaurant Week February 2016 Travel – Santa Fe, Taos, Albuquerque
Seven consecutive years and becoming one of Santa Fe’s premier winter travel attractions is New Mexico Restaurant Week! New Mexico Restaurant week is an eight day culinary celebration taking place all over northern New Mexico – Santa Fe, Taos, and Albuquerque! Though Southwest travel during January and February are generally “slower times” this makes this winter travel event the perfect reason for a Santa Fe getaway. Travelers looking to take advantage of value- priced dining and lodging deals with an adventurous winter travel spirit will love our discount lodging offerings at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn- Santa Fe! We receive several inquiries from potential winter travelers throughout the U.S. asking for trip planning ideas specific to Santa Fe, New Mexico and winter travel. Well here is a great one! Highly recommend. We suggest combining outdoor recreational winter activities around Santa Fe, Taos and Albuquerque like: downhill skiing, snowboarding, snow shoeing, winter hiking, hot springs, day trips, wine tasting, National Park exploration and more! Check out many of our blogs for more information on these topics.
Santa Fe Restaurant Week
Santa Fe Restaurant weeks provides the perfect reason to experience New Mexico in winter. It encompasses food, local cuisine, winter activities and affordable lodging! In addition to deals on dining out (lunches and dinners), Restaurant Week’s daytime events give Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast guests an excellent opportunity to expand their culinary repertoire and interact directly with local chefs, bartenders, and sommeliers. Definitely a fun and tasty time for everyone! So why not give us a whirl this February? Join us at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn in downtown Santa Fe for any of the winter travel dates below for New Mexico Restaurant week?
- Santa Fe: February 21 – 28, 2016
- Taos: February 28 – March 6, 2016
- Albuquerque: March 6 – 13, 2016
Regardless of New Mexico Restaurant week’s – Santa Fe, Taos or Albuquerque – Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn offers unique and historic New Mexico travel lodging. 10% OFF Nightly Rates during January, February and March travel which includes: Free parking, WiFi, Breakfast and Afternoon tea! Enjoy Santa Fe, its rich history, world class museums, galleries and shops, top rated restaurants, affordable skiing, cultural performances, etc. anytime of year! Combine all the delicious offerings and experiences that New Mexico Restaurant week has to offer and more with us. New Mexico’s best traditional red chile pork tamales are served hot daily and each enchanting guest room has it’s own wood burning kiva fireplace- uniquely Santa Fe! Let us know if we can assist you- call now for best rates and availability for all New Mexico Restaurant dates: Santa Fe, Taos or Albuquerque Restaurant week! 1-800-461-4599 BOOK NOW
Santa Fe, NM- it’s difficult to choose just one “THE BEST RESTAURANT” in this city different, as there are literally 300+ excellent Santa Fe restaurants serving up some king of tantalizing flavor! As burgers are always a popular “culinary” item which most folks relate to, this post offers our top five Top Burger Picks in Santa Fe, NM- all walking distance from Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn.
1. Santa Fe Bite– the old Bobcat Bite has moved into downtown Santa Fe- lucky for us…. we can now walk there! Renamed “Santa Fe Bite” and located close by on the historic Old Santa Fe Trail, this extremely popular burger stop has only become more popular! Offering it’s famous green chili cheese burger as well as other options, they now have a bar and dining area indoor and out.
2. Restaurant Martin– located on Galisteo St – across from Pueblo Bonito Inn- this is arguably one of the best restaurants in Santa Fe! Offering great lunch choices including a Green Chili Buffalo Burger which is top notch. Cuisine described as “Progressive American”, Restaurant Martin is a restaurant you won’t want to miss while visiting Santa Fe.
3. Rio Chama – one of our most frequented Santa Fe restaurants. This gem offers a fantastic bar atmosphere, diversified menu and is open from 11:00 am – 10:00 pm. One of our favorites is the buffalo burger sliders- 4 more-than-bite-size mini-buffalo burgers featuring a red chili, mushroom and onion salsa to top your slider. Another favorite is the cheese fondue- perfect topping to a plain slider! Located three minute walking distance from Pueblo Bonito Inn, just south of NM State Capitol- we have seen many a movie stars or popular politician dining in this restaurant.
4. Zia Diner– a great alternative for folks seeking comfort food en Santa Fe- thus the burger! Green Chili, bacon, cheese burger… oh my! Make sure you have plenty of napkins. Great place for the whole family as other items like Sheppard’s Pie, Fish & chips, shakes and tantalizing desserts top the menu.
5. Shake Foundation– newly opened by Santa Fe restaurateur Brian Knox (entrepreneur of: Café Escalera, Agua Santa) offers the perfect “go” burgers. No indoor seating and limited outdoor seating, this gourmet “go burger” is one to put on your “to do list” while en Santa Fe. Taking a day trip to Bandelier or Taos? Stop by, pick up a burger and shake and off you go sure to enjoy the many flavors one can choose to add (guacamole, green chili, multiple cheese varieties, sautéed mushrooms/onions and others).
Happy Eating! We hope you’ve enjoyed this post and encourage you to share with us your favs. We are aware there are more and more and more Top Santa Fe Burger Restaurants which we have not been able to list, so please take a moment to share- won’t you?