Time marches on and so do “anniversaries”- At least that’s what we’re finding! It’s amazing to us to realize that 2020 brings our 35th consecutive season to serve Santa Fe visitors at Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn.
Staring on Feb 7, 1986, a young newlywed couple moved from Dallas, TX to Santa Fe, NM and embarked upon a 35-year career evolving Pueblo Bonito B&B inn into todays charming, comfortable, historical New Mexico accommodations! Proud to admit Pueblo Bonito b&b inn- Santa Fe is THE MOST authentic, original and accurately preserved adobe pueblo accommodations for todays New Mexico visitors.
- An anticipated treat by thousands of visitors and now friends over the past 35 years, we’re honored to have numerous awards to our name!Voted “Outstanding Inn of the Southwest”- by over 18,000 guests from over 2800 properties in the US and Canada. If that’s not a big enough compliment, our guests voted us this humbling award 4 separate years! In our early beginnings, we received acknowledgement as “Best Preservation Renovation for Historical Significance” from the Santa Fe Historical Society 1989
- 1st in “Best of Santa Fe” for Accommodation – Santa Fe Reporter 1990
- 2nd in “Best of Santa Fe” for Bed and Breakfast -Santa Fe Reporter 1991
- Sunset Magazine Feature Article: “Snowy in Santa Fe” 2000
- Santa Fean Magazine Feature Article: “10 Best Santa Fe Accommodation” 2003
- Top Lodging (7 best places to Stay in Santa Fe)- Sunset Magazine 2011
“Acknowledgements of past progress and success has been a full circle journey,” explains the Behms. “There have been many a new loyal customer and friend made in 35 years of serving Santa Fe visitors — to whom we have had the privilege! We step back now and see how blessed we really are. So many times we had opportunities to change from the traditional historic to modern day conveniences to stay competitive in our industry. Were grateful for Santa Fe, it’s people, our traditions, age old cultures and architecture- for which our property so beautifully exemplifies! Thousands of people have returned to us over the years and they do because of the authenticity of what we offer and a sincere appreciation of being treated thoughtfully and kindly- like family. They trust us- which is the biggest compliment of all.”
Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn proudly celebrates this milestone achievement and looks forward to many more successful years yet to come! Rich in New Mexico history, our property dates back to 1860. Over the past 160 years of it’s existence, our family has had the to be the 3rd owners and as such the preservation of this massive adobe pueblo compound has been our passion and mission. So pack your bags and join us today for a historic Old Santa Fe travel experience matched by none other in downtown Santa Fe! Learn more ABOUT our history page.