2015 Top 15 Santa Fe Inns
Voted “2013 & 2012 Guest Favorite” ; “2011 Most Likely to Return” — bnbfinder.com
2010 Top Santa Fe Lodging — NM Magazine 10/10 ; “2005 Outstanding Inn of Southwest” — bedandbreakfast.com
2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 EXCELLENT RATED for Downtown Santa Fe lodging choices!
2017 Santa Fe Travel Deals
Lodging, Parking, Breakfast & Memories made for a Lifetime of Enjoyment.
Book Direct & Save — Discounts (limited time)! — Now through September 2017
Thanks for booking directly with us! Please take an extra discount off our competitively priced online offerings for selected dates and rooms! Only for folks who book directly with us — not applicable to commissionable stays or forms of payment! No doubt, our inn is popular, but add these discounts to provide extremely competitive online pricing and an exclusive historic Santa Fe lodging experience! Remember: ALL DIRECT BOOKINGS INCLUDE: FREE Breakfast, FREE Parking (up to a $35/night savings in downtown Santa Fe!), FREE WiFi and FREE afternoon cookies! Rest assured — our pricing package is THE most competitive in downtown Santa Fe (even without the additional nightly discounts)! We know — we’ve done this 32 years — we know we offer a GREAT VALUE for our location! Why Just Stay in Santa Fe when you can Experience it — at Pueblo Bonito B&B Inn??!
NOTE: Invalid on commissionable payments (i.e. bedandbreakfast.com certificates, etc) & stays (Expedia, Booking.com).
Taste of New Mexico Special
Prime downtown location. WALK to shops, galleries, museums, historic sites, restaurants — everything in downtown you literally walk to in 3, 5, 7, or max 15 minutes! (State Capitol, Canyon Rd, Rail Yard district, Farmers Market, etc).
- 3 US National Parks within 40 minute drive! Scenic drives from Pueblo Bonito to Bandelier National Park; Tent Rock National Park; Pecos National Park — all make excellent half or full day trips from the inn!
- Free On-Site Parking (up to $35/night savings) for paying guests.
- Free full New Mexico style breakfast buffet — featuring red chile pork tamales, Amy’s green chile chicken stew, fresh fruit, coffee cakes, toaster items, smears, cereals, yogurts, gluten and lactose free items, and much more!
- 2 for 1 wine/spirit tasting — NM Award winning winery and/or NM distillery! Coupons provided by Estrella del Norte/Don Quixote**
- Free Wi-Fi in and outside rooms. Enjoy a hot cup of coffee or glass of wine in our secluded courtyard areas and stay in contact!
- Free Afternoon COOKIES! — a casual time served daily 4-5:30 featuring sweet Chocolate chip cookies and hot assorted teas.
- Distinctive historic New Mexico architecturally accurate accommodations! Each of our 18 private guest rooms are encased in the original 2 ft thick adobe walls built 1860. Our amazing property is not a representation — it’s the real thing! Experience living history as your room will have: a private bath with a tub/shower; real wood burning kiva fireplace; traditional historic New Mexico architectural elements like vigas, nichos, bancos, corbels, mosaic tiled deep soaking tub, hand formed nicho vanity, and more (elements are not all the same in each individual guest room. Please see room descriptions or call us for selection assistance: (800) 461-4599.
NOTE: Limited availability! As rooms become more scarce….. rates increase! So Early Booking is advise!
$119.99 & Up Limited Spring Travel Special — Limited Dates
(When online internet room rates are combined with BOOK DIRECT Discount — Savings are huge!)
Room rates fluctuate, but start at $119.99+ !!
Limited, based upon availability! (NOT ALL DATES APPLY)
Internet special rates begin at $119.99+ for certain dates in April, May & June 2017! All nightly rates are going to be extremely competitive, but some nights you’ll find at an all time low of $119.99+ as we have more availability than we want to have — so you save big!! This does not even include our BOOK DIRECT & SAVE.
Spring Santa Fe Travel is some of the best in New Mexico! Spring Break in Santa Fe, Farmers Market, Wine Tasting, hiking, Ski Santa Fe, National Monuments, Lensic Performing Arts, plus all Santa Fe has to offer that goes along with any Santa Fe vacation anytime of year! April thru June guests however can look forward to some great Spring Travel values on some off travel dates! Santa Fe spring Travel packages from Pueblo Bonito bed & breakfast inn begin as low $119.99+ weekdays! As always included is our convenient downtown Santa Fe walking location; our famous New Mexico Breakfast buffet (Santa Fe’s #1 Breakfast Tamale); an afternoon sweet treat featuring chocolate chip cookies; free high speed Wifi and on-site Parking — All FREE IF BOOKED DIRECT!! Want more??? Add (for free) our TASTE OF NEW MEXICO PACKAGE (see above) package! Every morning enjoy our famous handmade red chile pork tamales plus our secret family recipe Green Chile Chicken Stew; in the afternoon use your 2 for 1 coupon for tastings at nearby Estrella del Norte winery AND Don Quixote distillery! Savor rich flavors of New Mexico everyday of your Winter Travel Santa Fe package with an enchanting stay at Pueblo Bonito Inn in downtown Santa Fe! THE most historic, authentic adobe pueblo-style b&b in New Mexico! Celebrating 32 consecutive years of serving cherished New Mexico visitors.
** 2 for 1 Coupon offers can expire without notice if/when participating winery/distillery deem invalid.
June 9-25, 2017 Currents New Media
This annual media event is exciting, and we are proud to be an active supporter.
If you’re looking for a reason to visit Santa Fe or looking for a special time in June to visit — this it! Please visit the performance calendar for dates.
Mention Currents for best rates and book direct for $5 off every room night (no minimum).
Rodeo de Santa Fe June 21-24, 2017
Root’n Toot’n Fun for the whole family! Cowboys; Clowns; Barrel Riders; and Buffalos rounded up on top of a trailer??!!!
This annual PRCA Rodeo takes place June 21-24 each evening and is certain to be a crowd pleaser!
Contact Rodeo de Santa Fe for tickets, show times and directions.
Pueblo Bonito Bed and Breakfast is a proud sponsor of Rodeo Royalty 2017!
Mention Rodeo de Santa Fe for best room rates and book direct to get additional $5/night discounts (no minimum).
2017 Folk Art Market Is On Sale Now!
Santa Fe International Folk Art Market takes home top honors!
Call Now 1-800-461-4599
Santa Fe International Folk Art Market 2017 is certain to be one of a kind! Join US!
Recently Awarded USA Today’s 10Best Readers’ Choice Award as America’s #1 art festival!
Don’t miss this unique, cultural, international folk art experience in Santa Fe on July 14, 15 & 16, 2017
Book now while availability is good and rates are lower (as occupancy increases… so do room rates!).
Rates begin $179.00+ and include: Free Parking (walk-to shuttle pickup less than 2 minutes from our doorstep!).
Pueblo Bonito B&B Inn in Santa Fe, New Mexico: Creating truly historic, unique New Mexico vacation experiences!
Book direct and save!
Includes: Breakfast, WiFi, Parking & Walk to Folk Art Shuttle Pick Up/Drop Off!!
**This offer can not be combined with any other discount**
July Double-Dip Discounting!
Limited OFFER — Combine with Book Direct Rates!
July in Santa Fe brings Santa Fe Opera; 2017 Folk Art Market; 2017 Spanish Market; Saturday Farmers Market; Everyday Museum Exhibits, Shopping, and more!! Plan now! Book Early and get in on limited time offer allowing Book Direct Discount ON TOP OF currently reduced Standard room rates (reg: $169.99+/night)! All rooms & suites at Pueblo Bonito b&b have been discounted (for a limited time) to encourage return and new customers to plan their July Summer Travel now! Combining this limited offer with our $5 BOOK DIRECT DISCOUNT will provide our lowest nightly rates possible anywhere on the web for July! THIS IS WHAT WE CALL DOUBLE DIPPING! Please remember, this is a limited offer and July standard rates will resume back to their always competitive pricing soon (without notice — at our discretion)! So book now to get our “double dipping discounting”!
Booking packages include: Breakfast Buffet, Afternoon Cookies, Free Parking, and Wifi.
One FREE One-Way Shuttle Ticket with $750+ Lodging
Spend $780+ on lodging at Pueblo Bonito b&b and get one FREE one way shuttle ticket on the Sandia Shuttle! A $30value — FREE! New Mexico’s premier shuttle for Pueblo Bonito guests needing transportation from Albuquerque Sunport to our Inn or back. That’s right, Sandia Shuttle will bring you from ABQ to Pueblo Bonito’s doorstep, or return you to ABQ Sunport when it’s time to leave! Good for travel dates through December 2016. (NOTE: Shuttle receipt to be shown at check-in with a $28.00 credit on final bill at check out). Offer good thru: 12/21/16 NOT VALID WITH ANY OTHER DISCOUNT OR ON COMMISSIONABLE RESERVATIONS.
Free offer good only at time of booking. Ask for Sandia Shuttle Free One-Way Ticket Offer when reserving room.
Call 1-800-461-4599 for assistance. Taxes do not count in achieving $780+ lodging total.
Rail Runner Package
- Queen room accommodation (2 max); King and Suites available (additional charge).
- Private bath & real burning kiva fireplace (not gas) in your room!
- Breakfast buffet (red chile pork tamales & green chile stew), Afternoon Tea, Wi-Fi
- Complimentary concierge service
- Complimentary Bottle of Bubbly (Sparkling Cider) in room upon arrival.
- 10% discount on all Pueblo Bonito Gift Shop Purchases of regular price
- Round trip NM Rail Runner train ticket(s) reimbursement (up to $40.00) off your room bill.
- Perfect for New Mexico residents to get-a-way and enjoy being a “tourist”!
One Night Stay Package prices:
- $165/night + tax (March/April/May/Nov/Dec)
- $185/night (June-Oct)
- $139/night + tax Jan/Feb
Two Night Min Stay Package prices:
- $145/night + tax (March/April/May/Nov/Dec)
- $165/night + tax (June-Oct)
- $125/night + tax (Jan/Feb)
Must mention “Santa Fe Rail Runner Get Away” when booking.
Terms and Conditions:
- Reimbursement up to $40 for Rail Runner ticket purchase (based on 2x $20 round trip fee). Must request “Santa Fe Rail Runner Get Away” upon booking and present Rail Runner receipt with stay dates applicable at check-in.
- Single or Double occupancy.
- Room availability is limited. Package pricing fluctuates — call for best current pricing.
- Non-combinable with ANY other offer or on commissionable bookings (i.e. OTA, gift certificates, etc)
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- Not applicable for walk-ins.
- Holidays/Special events — package prices may vary or not be applicable — call for information.
BOOK NOW to begin the fun!
Pueblo Bonito Bed and Breakfast Inn, 138 W. Manhattan, Santa Fe, New Mexico. Located in Santa Fe’s historic downtown district.