Halloween in Santa Fe
Considering last minute travel to Santa Fe for Halloween Weekend (Oct 30, 31)? Well, if not…why not? Santa Fe is the oldest capital city in the USA and thus makes it a haunting option for Southwest travelers to consider! Consider these Ghostly options available to create a Santa Fe Halloween getaway for any age or “scare” preference!
- SANTA FE COMMUNITY GHOST TOUR GHOST WALK about Santa Fe. 6 PM – 1 3/4 HOURS. $14 per person. Reservations required to attend–call to book: (505) 983-7774
- Santa Fe Ghost Tour (regular weekly Friday ghost tour) – subject to sufficient advanced reservations!Start time: 6 PM – 1 3/4 hours $14 per person.
Reservations please call: 505-983-7774
- Grab the kids, don a costume, and head to Santa Fe Plaza Progressive Halloween party! Friday, October 30. Free 5-8 pm. Museum of Art and New Mexico History Museum. Enjoy music, a treasure hunt, ghost stories, tarot cards and more. Full access to all museum exhibitions too.
- The Museum of Art – the Fall of Modernism with Halloween Modernist-style.
- Music of Big Swing Theory at St. Francis Auditorium. People dressed as dead artists and legends of New Mexico will make appearances. Kids can enjoy treasure hunts or participate in Katie May Be Morbid Card-Making.
- New Mexico History Museum/Palace of the Governors -the Telling New Mexico. Discover people dressed as historical figures who offer clues to family-friendly puzzles. Halloween masks of historical New Mexico characters. Noted author and folklorist Nasario García will tell traditional tales of ghosts, witches and boogeymen in the Palace of the Governors at 6 pm.
- HALLOWEEN PUBLIC GHOST TOUR Start time: 5:45 PM. 1 3/4 HOURS. >RESERVATIONS ESSENTIAL on Halloween!$14 per person. Call: (505) 983-7774 (Location given at time of reservation).
Saturday, 10/31 and Sunday 11/1
- MCCALLS PUMPKIN PATCH – Open Oct 31 and Nov 1, 2015. 10:00 am – 6:00 pm. $11.95 admission. Fun for the Whole Family! from Inn at Pueblo Bonito – Santa Fe and worth the time! This lovely scenic drive winds you through beautiful ranch lands of the Galisteo Basin and through sleepy Galisteo, NM and Stanley, NM! A privately owned Halloween Wonderland has been created by the McCall family making for a great time for the whole family. Activities include: a Pumpkin Patch to personally pick your own pumpkin; 16 acre corn maze; Pedal Kart race track; Country Store shop and bakery; hayride; Pig Races; Pumpkin Slingshots; Corn Cannons; a Miner’s Shack; and Paintball.
- MCCALLS HAUNTED FARM– to include a Haunted corn field, Haunted barn, and Zombie Hunt! 7:00 – 10:00 pm Oct 31 and Nov 1, 2015.
Special discounts for Oct 30, 31 at Pueblo Bonito bed & breakfast inn! Book online directly with our inn and get a nightly rate beginning at $119+tx! To include: Charming historic adobe accommodation with private bath and in-room kiva fireplace! Free parking; breakfast buffet; afternoon tea; and WiFi. Walk from our Inn to your Ghost Tour or to one of Santa Fe’s finest restaurants, shops, galleries, or museum! Nothing Scary about this offer other than our rooms sell fast- so BOOK NOW for best selection of availability and rate! Limited Availability!