The Best Bed & Breakfast Inn Value in Santa Fe, NM
Historic • Romantic • Affordable • Family Friendly
Enjoy a memorable Santa Fe vacation at the historic Pueblo Bonito Bed and Breakfast Inn. Foot thick adobe walls create a quite secluded compound at this popular New Mexico bed and breakfast. When staying here, one is engulfed in true historic southwest ambiance with the convenience of walking to the Old Santa Fe Trail, New Mexico state capitol, the San Miguel mission, Oldest House, Loretto Chapel, La Fonda, Canyon Rd and of course the Santa Fe plaza. Easy access to popular local Santa Fe events and ongoing activities are but steps away, yet hassle-free providing a great value with complimentary on-site parking with every night’s stay.
Originally built around the turn of the 20th century, this Santa Fe Bed & Breakfast provides a unique vacation experience in a traditional New Mexico lodge. Quiet courtyards, narrow brick paths, adobe archways, hand crafted wrought iron gates, and a shady garden sheltered by mature trees create a peaceful setting for guests wanting to escape and enjoy a truly historic Santa Fe, New Mexico vacation.
Eighteen Rooms with Many Amenities Including:
- Handcrafted wooden furniture
- Artwork by local artisans
- Antiques, unique knick knack decor and colorful bedding
- Vigas (wooden beamed ceilings)
- Nichos (hand carved wall niches – indicative of native culture)
- Romantic wood burning corner kiva fireplace in every room (Operational Mid-Oct thru Mid-May)
- Private bath with tub & shower combination in most every room.
- Two Foot thick adobe walls (a “real” Santa Fe vacation experience)
- Cable Flat Screen TV in every room
- Free Wi-Fi in guest rooms and common areas
- In-room phone for local calls
- A healthy serve-yourself breakfast buffet 8-10 am service
- Traditional Red Chile Pork tamales and our family secret recipe Green Chile Stew served hot every morning on breakfast buffet.
- Concierge service — able to assist in making the most of your Santa Fe vacation time.
- Air-conditioning in every room — you control the temperature in summer months.
- A common lounge area where you can enjoy afternoon cookie service, meet other guests or hang out
- On-site complimentary parking (up to $35/day value!) in a prime downtown Santa Fe location
Innkeepers Herb and Amy Behm and their Pueblo Bonito B&B Inn family treat you as an honored guest at this historic adobe pueblo-style New Mexico Bed & Breakfast in the heart of downtown Santa Fe, New Mexico. Conde Nast Traveler Magazine chose Santa Fe, NM as the one of the country’s top US tourist vacation destinations.
Why a Santa Fe Bed & Breakfast vs a Santa Fe Hotel?
- Less expensive and a better value than downtown Santa Fe hotels, motels or inns
- Complimentary amenities: Breakfast, Afternoon cookies, Parking, High-Speed Wi-Fi, Concierge, daily room service
- Reflects native culture and authentic history. Our property was built in 1860 (not yesterday) so the experience is one of a kind.
- More intimate and private inn setting (19 total room with no commercial restaurant — we cater only to our guests)
- Highly personalized and consistent service: owner-operated and on premises daily for the past 32+ years
- Relaxed, romantic, quiet atmosphere providing the perfect authentic, historic Santa Fe vacation experience
- A comfortable, welcoming communal room to read, check your email or meet fellow travelers
Pueblo Bonito Bed and Breakfast Inn provides Santa Fe visitors the charm of the old southwest, romance of adobe and Native American culture, and an escape to an age of cowboys and Indians while emphasizing comfort, convenience and sincere hospitality. This is the place to center yourself, relax and call “home” while exploring Northern New Mexico and Santa Fe. Don’t just stay in Santa Fe- experience it!